Monday 11 May 2015

Share a Coke and a Smile... Toy Story

As some of you probably already know, I LOVE it when synchronicity and weird coincidences happen in my life.
This is one of those crazy times that I just had to share...

I was painting some characters from the movie Toy Story onto a board to make a Head-in-the-hole Photo Booth for a school market day.
In the movie, the characters, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and Sheriff Woody, are toys that belong to a little boy called Andy Davis.

I very rarely drink fizzy drinks, but on that particular afternoon I really felt like some Coca Cola. (and crisps, and chocolate)

When I got home from the shop and took the can of Coke out of the bag, I had to laugh.  See what it says on the can!!?

Share a Coke and a Smile... ANDY!!!

How weird is THAT!!?


Painting Jessie, Buzz and Woody characters to make a Head-in-the-hole Photo Booth.

Share a Coke and a Smile... ANDY.
 
Setting up the Toy Stall for a school market day fundraiser.
 
The inside of the Toy Stall was painted to look like Andy's room from the movie Toy Story.
 
The completed Head-in-a-hole Photo Booth.
Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and Woody.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment